As a business owner, you dedicate all of your energy and thinking to growing your business. It is your most important investment, and ties directly into your family wealth. At RBC Wealth Management, we have the resources and expertise to help you with the financial aspects of your business, so you can concentrate on everything else.
Business owner services
- Developing resources to drive strategic planning — From smart financing choices, to having a cash flow management plan, we provide you with advice and solutions to accomplish your strategic planning goals.
- Contingency planning — Your business will face many risks and challenges over the years, and we work with you to have financial plans in place to help protect your business finances from unforeseen expenses, changes in leadership or even the loss of a key employee.
- Retirement plan offerings — Employer-sponsored retirement plans are an important component of employee total compensation packages. We can answer your questions about the different options available for your company to help you choose the best package.
- Valuation of your business — There are many factors that go into calculating the value of a business. As you begin preparing your exit strategy, knowing the value of your business not only will help you with transitioning out of the company for the right price, but also plan your family finances once the transition is accomplished.
- Smooth ownership transition — We help you look at all the succession strategies that go into a business ownership transition plan. It’s never too early to start planning for this step, but with time and careful planning, we will work to help you achieve your goals for the business after you exit, and for your family as you retire.