The Martin Wealth Management Group takes a holistic approach to wealth management. We are committed to serving more than just our clients’ financial needs; by leveraging our network of professionals, we help clients with virtually all aspects of their lives. To help you achieve your goals, we create a personalized wealth management strategy that integrates all aspects of your financial picture. Our process includes:
- Gaining a full understanding of who you are, what you need and what you want
- Creating a comprehensive financial plan designed to help meet your needs and goals
- Implementing asset allocation strategies
- Adjusting holdings in response to evolving opportunities and risk
- Coordinating with other professionals when necessary (accountants, estate lawyers, etc.)
We also take great pride in assisting individuals and families involved in personal injury and wrongful death settlements, or who have family members with special needs. We offer a comprehensive plan to help them live a fulfilling life through the use of structured settlements, special needs trusts and upfront money management. We do not believe in one-size-fits-all solutions, but find success in developing strategies within the context of our clients’ overall financial picture.
In addition, we also work with landowners and assist them with land preservation. Financial planning and conservation tools such as conservation easements, charitable remainder trusts or bequests, are available to help you accomplish your estate planning and land preservation goals. We can help you find a local land trust or government land conservation agency that works with you to achieve your objectives. Contact us today for more information.