Keys to a successful relationship
What you can expect
You can expect that we will consistently and responsibly perform all services related to the provision and consistent review of the financial planning solutions we implement on your behalf.
We will always:
- Strive to acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of your financial goals.
- Update your current financial information on a regular basis.
- Carefully assess and monitor your RBC investment risk and time frame.
- Explain the implications of all recommended wealth management planning strategies and gladly answer any questions you may have.
- Update you as and when appropriate by email, mail and phone.
- Meet with you regularly to review your Personal Financial Organizer (PFO).
- Act as your primary Financial Advisor, coordinating the efforts of other related professionals as and when required.
- Treat you with utmost respect and professionalism.
What we can expect
We’ve learned through experience that effective communication and mutual respect are essential to a long-term partnership. A few other criteria which help define our success include:
- Your commitment to us as your team of Financial Advisors
- Your trust in our abilities to provide you with recommendations and advice
- Your complete disclosure about what matters to you most
We need you to know that our recommendations are always based on helping you achieve your financial and lifestyle goals. It is important you understand that all investment and insurance advice will be based on the information you provide to us. Therefore, in order for our team to offer recommendations and advice best suited to you, we need you to fully participate in the planning process with us.
Having a solid relationship is essential to effective wealth management planning. To this end, we both need to make your financial strategies a priority. We will agree to keep each other informed of any new developments that might affect these strategies. And we will agree to take the time to regularly review your personal financial organizer.
We will always work together in the spirit of mutual trust, respect, and understanding.