The Brian Kroneberger Financial Hour - July 4, 2020
In the upcoming edition of The Brian Kroneberger Financial Hour, Brian gives a brief update on the markets and discusses emerging markets, asset allocation, and investment placement. Determining an appropriate asset allocation depends on your financial circumstances, goals, risk tolerance and time horizon, as well as cash flow, liquidity, and investment return assumptions - and every investor is different! Brian reviews the different risk and return potential of asset classes, as well as investments that may offer more favorable (or less favorable) tax treatment. Some investments are better placed in taxable accounts while others should be placed in tax-deferred or tax-free accounts. Brian addresses how to determine where to place investments by explaining the tax treatment of different account types - non-qualified (taxable), qualified (tax-deferred), and Roth (tax-free). Retirement Income Planning - How to Manage Tax Liabilities in Retirement.
We invite you to explore some of our recent topics:
- June 27, 2020 - Bear Markets Come and Go, A Strategy to Stay Focused, and Crisis or Opportunity?
- June 20, 2020 - How to Avoid the Emotional Pitfalls of Investing
- June 13, 2020 - Taking Stock: Part 1: Volatility, Part 2: Earnings & Recessionary Averages, Part 3: Yields & Sentiment, Part 4: Contrarian Indicators and Part 5: The Anatomy of a Recovery
- June 6, 2020 - Global Insight: June 2020 & Market Maps
- May 30, 2020 - Taking Stock: Part 2 (Earnings & Recessionary Averages), Taking Stock: Part 3 (Yields & Sentiment)